• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bjorn Toulouse

BEWARE: N.E. oHIo Shop

Beware of these bullshit artists: http://www.xtremeperformance.info/ Local accessory/repair shop has been stroking me since Oct. as to why the set of WeatherTech window vent shades I ordered thru them haven't arrived. Called WeatherTech on Thursday...vent shades shipped on Friday, no muss, no...
  2. Bjorn Toulouse

FX4 Differences?

I recently bought an '08 FX4 "Off Road". While looking for a nice Ranger I saw a couple earlier Rangers advertised that were badged as FX4 "Level II". I never went to look at the earlier units as one was heavily tarted up and the other was heavily rusted. I considered both to be waaaaaaaaaay...
  3. Bjorn Toulouse

Longtime E-Series Driver Has '08 Ranger

I've been driving E-Series vans for 25+ years and I finally decided I didn't need that much load capacity any more. A friend had a '96 Ranger that I drove a little bit and that got me hunting for one of my own. For 3 months I had been looking at nice but overpriced, raggedy and overpriced...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad