• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 Ranger XLT w/ 01 Explorer 5.0 Donor

Hello Guys, it has been a while since I have been active here, but I have still been trolling the tech pages. My question to the more experienced folks on the site is this; I have an 01 Explorer with a 5.0 AWD I am planning on using the whole driveline ecm, harnesses and all for my 98 3.0 4x4...
  2. Harness Prices?

Hello guys, what is a fair price for an engine harness and ecu?
  3. 4.0 to 4.0?'s

Hey guys I have another question about 4.0's I have a 90 2wd 4.0/a4ld with a bad engine. I have access to an explorer built 4/91 4.0/a4ld 4wd. The question is, will this engine swap with my truck or am I going to have to change all the wiring and ecm. I am looking to do this on the kinda...
  4. Seeking Wisdom Once Again

Hey guys. I am curious about swapping a 4.0/a4ld from a 2wd xploder into my1990 2wd ranger. My 90 ranger's just about shot and this xploder is great. I also need a new a/c system and the 94 works. I'm not sure about the wiring compatability. And was hoping you all could help me out. Thanks AJ
  5. Stang Suspension

Has anyone ever tried to fab in an 80's-90's Mustang front subframe? The little bit of research I have done appears to be feasable for a nice v-8 swap with better front suspension. I know it would be a whole lot of work but I like a challange.
  6. Missouri Legal V8

Does anyone know if it is legal to have a V8 in a ranger in Missouri or what you need for one to be legal there? I have a 1990 and am moving from Wisconsin where we do not have vehicle inspections. Any help with that or help finding the info would be great.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad