• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Some "down"dates

It has been awhile so I figured I would post up some changes to my truck. Before - when I got it Now
  2. Added some primer

The paint on my hood and roof was sun damaged so I two-toned my truck with some primer.
  3. Bored

I was a little bored so I decided to play around in photoshop a lil bit.
  4. Local Show

Here are some pics for a show at a local college open house.
  5. Shaw AFB

Here are a few pics I took on base with my D40 while trying to kill some time.
  6. Nikon D40 or D60

I am looking at purchasing a D-SLR within a few days and was just wondering which camera would be best to purchase. I will just be using it for casual shots. It will most likely be vehicles, landscapes and maybe some shots people.
  7. Some updates

Well I decided to paint my dash and put start putting my doors on so here are a few pics. Dash removed Passenger door on I will post some more pics after I get this my interior cleaned up and everything wired back up.
  8. Center Console

I am working on making a center console/amp rack. I figured that I would share some progress with weveryone.
  9. Totm

Let's nominate some street trucks when nominations open up. This way we can get our S-TOTM back.
  10. Lowering a 2wd bronco II.

Here are a few more pics of that BII. It looks like we were both at Scr8pFest.
  11. Anyone have any video

I have some from Scr8pFest this weekend that I can post up. It's kinda hard to see the trucks but you can see the sparks. That ragner was at Scr8pFest.
  12. Let's see what's out there....

There seems to be a lot more lowered trucks coming out now that we have our own section.
  13. Lexan Rear Window

FBIrides.com has the lexan rear window with tag box for $20 plus shipping. Didn't know if anyone would be interested but just thought I would throw it out there
  14. Let's see what's out there....

Nice truck! I think the wheels put you a little higher off the ground than most trucks with a 3/4 drop though.
  15. KickASS!!! A place for us minitruckin midgets!

I got that backwards gen 2 to gen 3 he is moving from the boxy still to the newer one.
  16. KickASS!!! A place for us minitruckin midgets!

I can help out with the pre-99. I am actually going to be doing a drop here in a couple weeks on a buddies truck. Well its actually swapping the drop from his '91 to his '94 he wanted to go with a 2 gen body.
  17. KickASS!!! A place for us minitruckin midgets!

x3 I am glad that they split up the 2wd. Now it might be easier to find and get answers to lowered questions.
  18. stock wheels with 4/5 drop

I have a 5/7 drop on my 96 and I am running 245/40r17s all the way around and dont have any problems with rubbing unless i cut my wheel all the way right or left.
  19. static drop?

A static drop is one that you can not easily change your ride height. These are your 3/4, 5/7, and so on drops. The truck has been lowered so far and stays at that height unless you do suspension work. When you put hydros or bags on a truck it is not considered a static truck because the...
  20. Let's see what's out there....

Static dropped 5/7 with DJM beams and springs upfront then a flip kit and blocks in the rear. Running 17s all around with no rubbing unless i hit a big bump. After market headlights, tail lights, corners, billet grill, and stereo. Audio: Kenwood head unit, 10" Kicker comp VR, and JL...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad