• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chato's '98 Mountaineer V8 SAS build

Well I'm picking up a '83 Jeep Wagoneer Dana 44 this weekend so I figured I'd start my build thread now and use this to ask for suggestions and questions I may have from here on out. Back story: I originally bought the Mountaineer for $300 to v8 swap my '90 Ranger but the condition of it won me...
  2. Help me build up my spare A4LD

Okay so I'll cut to the chase, I posted in the intro section with no luck so I'm posting here. I recently bought a 1990 Ranger 4.0 OHV A4LD 4x4 with 212k miles. I bought it knowing OD didn't engage but it came with a spare "good" transmission. Well I've been trying to diagnose the problem with...
  3. New member checking in

Hey new member here and just making my introduction. Backstory: Just bought my very first Ford Ranger a couple weeks ago to DD and take into the deer woods. It's a 1990 XLT Supercab with 4.0L v6 and A4LD 4x4 w/3" body lift and 31's. I only paid $1200 for it as is. PO said OD was out in the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad