• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2Krngr

Here are actual comparison pictures of the Torque Monster, Ford Motorsport, and OBX Headers.

Having the chance to compare all 3 in person, here are a few pics.
  2. 2Krngr

Wanted WTB: Any condition STX Front Bumpers and Grilles...

Looking for STX Front bumper and Grille, either or both, 1 or many.. I can pay cash, work trades, arrange and pay shipping, or come to you (I can drive a couple states in any direction of VA to pickup). If you have an STX truck for sale and won't part with the bumper or grille, send me pics...
  3. 2Krngr

2006 FX Level II 5.0L AWD swap, and the lessons I'm currently learning during this project...

I have a 2006 FX4 Level II that I am almost done swapping that has a couple snafus. I have been buying Level II trucks to strip the black interiors out of, and I picked up an extremely nice black interior truck the other month that had the typical broken timing chain cassette problem with SOHC...
  4. 2Krngr

Wanted Will buy any Black Interior Pieces, and also whole FX Level II trucks that have it.

As title states, I will purchase individual black interior pieces, complete sets, and whole FX4 Level II trucks that have black interior. I can drive about a 10-12 hour one way radius from central VA to pickup and can also uninstall quickly if needed. And can car trailer non-running/wrecked...
  5. 2Krngr

Bagged and Z'd // 5.0L M50D-R2

I had this ranger build on RangerPowerSports for years but since that forum is apparently never coming back I am just putting up a version of this long term on-going build/rebuild here to keep it alive. (Original truck I purchased brand new in march of 2000 started out as 2wd Supercab Stepside...
  6. 2Krngr

VA: 1999 Mazda B2500 Lowered - 5 SPD - 8.8 LSD

VA: 1999 Mazda B2500 - Lowered - 5 SPD - 8.8 LSD - Cobra Wheels Mazda B-Series/Ford Ranger 2.5l 'Lima' Motor with 101xxx miles 5-Speed Manual Transmission w/ Hurst Shifter 01+ Front Grille / Clear Headlights / Corner Signal Swap Explorer Interior Swap (Bucket Seats, Full Length Center console...
  7. 2Krngr

The OBX headers are now AVAILABLE again!

So after the OBX headers that are a copy of the original Torque Monster were not available anymore for just over a year now, are in stock again. They still do not show up on the OBX website anymore since they got taken down a long time ago, but they are currently available from OBX's ebay...
  8. 2Krngr

FYI, New Source on Ebay for the 2WD Motor Mount Plates

Just thought I'd share that RicksRangerz on ebay is now making and stocking the plates to bolt the 302 to 4.0l motor mounts on 98+ 2WD coil spring trucks. I know in the past there have members on various forums that offered batches of them but then there were major dry spells and users only had...
  9. 2Krngr

Adding a YORK 210 Air Compressor to the 5.0L w/ PICS

Though I would share a couple pics of the install I did of a York 210 Air Compressor onto a 5.0L.. I make a simple bracket to bolt the York onto the engine where the power steering pump used to be. It mounts between the top two a/c compressor bolts, and a tab down behind it to the head. I cut...
  10. 2Krngr

Is RangerPowerSports.com Gone Forever??

The site has been down for well over a month, I know it had been slow for a few years now. But it was defiantly another very valuable source of Ranger information, especially for bagged truck build threads and information, where most the other ranger forums are more geared to off-roading...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad