• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacing pushrods and rocker arms, anything else I should do?

The rattling has always been there but I pushed the truck pretty hard on a camping trip up the hill a few weeks ago and the clattering was so loud the engine was going to just disintegrate into pieces. I guess I can't put this off any longer. I'm hoping the new pushrods as well as all the new...
  2. 1993 4.0 low idle, wavers up and down

Alright so as the title says, my truck idles pretty low once warmed up, and it wavers up and down about 100 rpm. It's especially bad with the A/C on, sometimes it drops under 500 rpm and the truck shudders a bit. Here's a vid, vertical vid warning, my bad...
  3. Fitting a 2 row rad into a 5-speed truck

First post on this forum. I can't seem to find a definitive answer on how this fits on a stock truck. I have a '93 4.0 4x4 with the 5-speed. Came with the crappy 1-row radiator that can't keep up in 100+ degree California weather. I want to swap in a 2-row rad from the automatic trucks. Seems...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad