• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Heat shields

How're the heat shield(s) above the cat, on the body, attached? Riveted? Mine are making quite an annoying noise just around 2k rpm and it's been going on for long enough now.
  2. '96 leaf spring retaining plate

The retaining plates for the leaf springs are getting tired on my '96 Ranger but the part seems to be discontinued, at least the part number F2TZ-5796A. Is there a replacement part available, aftermarket or OEM? Or perhaps a plate from a different car that fits?
  3. Flywheel bolts

I was replacing a leaking clutch slave on my 1996 RWD (and clutch master due to a destroyed quick release connection), since the previous owner only replaced the pressure plate and clutch disc (and completely mangled the quick release). Anyway, while the gearbox were off I thought I'd replace...
  4. My first Ranger

Hi, thought I'd introduce myself. Name's Jimmie and I've just recently bought my first Ranger. Since it's not the most common vehicle around here I thought this might be a good place to get some information and pointers. Noticed the tech articles, seems like a good start for a new owner like...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad