• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 03 grill to 04+

Hi everyone. So basically I currently have a 2003 that looks like this: I'm wanting to put front fiberglass fender and hood and I know a guy who makes them and here is the new look: Obviously these are the newer grill. So I'm wondering if there is a way to use my existing header panel...
  2. Explorer 8.8 junkyard swap

Hi everyone. I'm going to a pick your part junkyard this weekend to get an Explorer 8.8 axle for a swap into my ranger. I have read around online about it including the page on this website about it. I'm gonna use this kit for all the new spring pads, shock mounts, u bolts etc...
  3. Vegas Dezert Fab

Just put in my order with Vegas Dezert Fab for their brand new kit! I have a 2003 2wd Edge. The development for this kit is supposedly being finished this week. It gets rid of the tubing they used on a few of their old components and everything is now boxed. It should have 16" usable travel. I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad