• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2006 Ranger Crew Cab Rattle/Resonance

I have a 2006 Ford Ranger Crew Cab 2.3l Duratec The truck has developed a rattle/hum and its driving me nuts, both hearing it and trying to trace it down. Motor was rebuilt August 2018, it was eating up around 5l of oil a month, I thought it would've been a major problem but once the motor was...
  2. Help With Steering Wheel Hub Adapter - (non-US so no airbags)

I have been through all possible forums to try and find and answer as to what steering wheel hub can I put on my 2006 Ranger Crew Cab XL, before the usual replies of it being illegal due to the airbag, please note that my truck is not a US model, it is not available in the US nor was it ever...
  3. Question about Clutch (US vs MXN Ranger)

Hello, I have a 2006 Ranger Crew Cab XL 2.3l Duratec, which is Mexican, and I am going to buy a new clutch. My truck comes stock with an Eaton-Fuller transmission, which I am aware was not available in the US market, my question is if I can buy a normal clutch from the US Ranger and will it fit...
  4. Motor/Trans Questions

I currently have a 2006 Ranger XL Crew Cab, it has a 2.3l DOHC Duratec engine mated to a Eaton Fuller FSO 2405 transmission, 5 speed. I am looking to change it, preferably to one that has a transfer case bolted to it, my question is what are the transmission options for this particular motor?
  5. Questions: need info

Questions: need info on 4x4 swap (Mexican crew cab model) hey guys, i have a mexican 2006 Ranger XL Crew Cab, 2.3l I4 my questions are as follows: Did these ever come out in 4x4? if not, i would like to convert it to 4x4, and i have read most of the posts saying its better to just sell and...
  6. New to the Forum

hey guys, new to the forum and Rangers, been soaking up knowledge here and finally decided to join. I own a 2006 Ranger XL Crew Cab, 2.3l I4 Duratec engine 2wd. I love modding and come here for help and knowledge, so thanks in advanced.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad