• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What wheel choice for '93 SPLASH, now that 14's are rare?

Will hit the junk yards. Thanks, especially for the wheel specs/clearances. Not a show truck, even steelies will be good here.
  2. What wheel choice for '93 SPLASH, now that 14's are rare?

Truck needs new sneakers but 14's are not available. This is not a creampuff or show truck, but a real working utility truck. Which new 15" rims are available/ affordable to replace the current 205-70 R14's? -Or have I missed readily available 14's
  3. Special hints to swap out windshield on '93 Splash?

Stone chip created very quick split on windshield. I have a '97 spare parts Ranger for my '93 Splash. Any guidelines on special hints for this truck? appreciate any help , videos, Youtube etc? Thanks, Colin
  4. What wheel/tire options do I have for a '93 Splash?

The original 205 75R14's tires are hard to find. I have two sets of original Aluminum Wheels, and would like to stick with those, but a 15" option might work for me in the future....I expect to keep this truck forever...114,000 miles, no rust, cute. The rear end gear ratio is on the high side...
  5. 93 Ranger 7.5" rear has strange locking issue

Bingo. All good. I had wedged the ring and pinion to keep it from rotating with a wooden wedge. A splinter broke off ...wedged...didn't notice it, didn't come out when I rinsed and blew the case before shutting it up. c
  6. 93 Ranger 7.5" rear has strange locking issue

I pulled the left axle to replace brakes and the seal....of course I broke the differential pin locking bolt and finally got that out, and replaced it. Reassembled and when I rotated it, it seemed there was a bit of resistance at one or another point.....not the brakes...didn't have the drums...
  7. 93 splash light switch conundrum

Poorly repaired and retrofit light switch...maybe wrong one? Large brown wire goes to B1 on the light switch...it's hot all the time. Tan/white wire goes to B2, and it's supposed to be hot, but isn't. Fuse #10 no power. Operating the switch does not power the small brown wires that go to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad