• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. !996 Mazda b2300 driveshaft swap

Looking to do a driveshaft swap on my 1996 Mazda b2300 extended cab. I have done a lot of reading different on forums and see conflicting information. This article says you have to have the driveshaft donor truck match as in 2wd and Manual shift trans has to come from a 2wd manual shift 1998 and...
  2. 96, 2.3 hesitation

I have a 1996 2.3 with 195k on the clock that runs great. Today I started noticing that while making turns when I downshift into 2nd gear and releasing the clutch that there is about a 5 second hesitation before the engine/acceleration kicks in. Even if I floor the gas pedal the hesitation or...
  3. Engine stays running when turned off.

I have a 96 b2300 and as of Friday the engine will not turn off when ignition in off position and key out. The only way to shut it off is to dump the clutch, but all of the accessories remain powered. I have to disconnect battery for power to be off completely. Starts and runs fine just will not...
  4. 1996 ranger 2.3 misfire/idle issue

I'm completely stumped. I have a 1996 ranger with a 2.3 showing cylinder 4 misfire. It also has strange idle issues. Sometimes it idles fine but after being at idle for 30 seconds or so it almost stalls out and runs as it i have dropped a cylinder. Drivability is never affected, always runs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad