• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fuel pump

Hi ive got a 85 5.0 in my ranger with a motorcraft 2150 carb on it, been having a hell of time getting it to run right, its always seemed rich, i was told it was the fuel pump after adjusting the carb forever and it not helping, i put an inline fuel pump on there, its a holley fuel pump pushing...
  2. Can't get engine running right! please help!

I have a 1985 ford 302 with a motorcraft 2150 carburetor (brand new) on it. I can not get this thing tuned in at all, i belive it is running very rich due to the smell it is giving out when i have my face near the carb, ive been messing with the idle screws but i dont really even know around...
  3. Vacuum lines

anyone have a diagram or some knowledge about where why vaccum lines run, i have a motorcraft 2100 carburetor on a 1985 lincoln town car 5.0 i belive there are 3 ports on the carburetor...
  4. Almost ready to ride

Hello, just wanted to say thanks for all the help you guys have given me in my progress though my 5.0 ranger project and i can finally say i am almost ready to go!!!:headbang::icon_welder::icon_hornsup:
  5. gauge cluster wiring

I am trying to splice wires from a 5.0 into the 83 ranger harness and i just need to know if i am doing it correctly... for my "fuel gauge" i have a yellow with white stripe hooked up to one of the pegs on the fuel sending unit and a ground to the other. on my "temp gauge" i have a red with...
  6. wiring

I have a 1984 carbureted 5.0 out of a lincoln town car in my 1984 ranger. I am using the stock wiring harness from a 1983 ranger but im not sure what which wires go to what so I can splice them to the wires on the motor. anyone have some kind of diagram. this is probably kind of confusing i...
  7. what is wrong?

I have a 5.0 out of an 84 Lincoln town car that was running real shitty, when i pulled out the plugs to do a compression check one of my cylinders was hosing out gas out of the spark plug hole. we checked the compression and it was at 50 while all the others were at 100. in late fall some water...
  8. Vacuum lines

I got a 5.0 in my ranger out of a 1984 lincoln town car (not 100% sure on the year but everything seams to work with the 84) with the motorcraft 2100 carburetor on it, does anyone have a diagram on where all the vacuum lines go.
  9. clutch and master cylinder

I have a 5.0 with an np435, and a f150 bell housing with that slave and the stock 84 ranger master cylinder. can't seem to get enough flow to completely disengage the clutch. the pedal is hard and feels like it normally would. anyone know if there is a different slave or different master that...
  10. 1984 Ranger 5.0 Clutch Problems. PLEASE HELP

I am building a 5.0 ranger with the np435 transmission. i can not get the clutch to disengage all the way. i have the bell housing and external slave cylinder from a 1985 ford f150 and the stock 84 ranger master cylinder. I've bled the slave cylinder to the point where I have a pretty hard pedal...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad