• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. The most stuck lug nuts ever- help

I feel like an idiot saying this, but we've been working on getting two lug nuts off my 96 ranger for weeks now. We were going to do a wheel swap, which was supposed to take one evening at the most. This could possibly be the longest hang up we've had on the most absolutely ridiculous thing...
  2. Easiest possible axle swap?

Hey all, I'm interested in an axle swap, like many, for better gears and a limited-slip. I have a 96 2wd ranger with the 2.3. My stock 7.5 axle has the 3.73 gears. I've been looking into the common Explorer swaps. However, I am not a welder at all. I don't even know a good welder. Nor am I much...
  3. Howdy

Hey all, I'm from Salt Lake City Utah and I've got a 96 ranger, 2.3l 2wd manual. Single cab, stepside. Complete with 31's on Cherokee rims, faded purpley silver paint, Thrush muffler, and hand grenade shift knob :cool: I have been a long time viewer and reader, but I decided it was about time...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad