• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ALegendNeverDies

Double Din Install

Good news!! I wrapped it in the 3/8" flex tubing with the exception of a few butt connectors and I zip tied the tubing to hold better and look nice and neat I have radio removal tools but I decided to remove the bezel with the radio attached to it then I put it on the back and food the clips...
  2. ALegendNeverDies

Double Din Install

this is e ginormous mess from my Acura legend that I am going to clean up now, I had used waterproof/heatshrink butt connectors for my Legend however, I'm not going to do that again because it was just added time and nothing else near that portion of the wires is waterproof. There is a iPhone...
  3. ALegendNeverDies

Double Din Install

So, half my parts came in but whatever. Here is what came in the box. (this woman looks like she needs some help) more pictures to come!! Hoping to see what I can do to prep for install today since not all the parts I bought are in Sent by Sean C. Slocum, II from North West Arkansas. Junior...
  4. ALegendNeverDies

Double Din Install

Hey guys, this is my first official post and I'm going to provide tips and tricks and give my knowledge forth unto you. I am going to be doing a 6x9" speaker swap into the rear and a 6 3/4" in the front with a Pioneer AVH-X2600BT for the head unit. The speakers I am using are 2ohm speakers to...
  5. ALegendNeverDies

Acura Legend ---> Ford ranger :P

Hello Friends! I am Sean and I just recently got a 2000 Ford ranger XLT 4x2 and I am loving every second of it and I have been surprised how good the gas mileage is. I am a amateur wrencher, the most technical thing I have done on my car was replace the brake rotors and pads. I enjoy wrenching...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad