• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ehxaust and Starting Hard

I have a 1987 2.9L Ranger that has the stock ehxaust. I was thing of running headers to a flowmaster 40, the part I need help with is what type of headers should I get/ also I heard I should use a 2 1/2 inch pipe or a 2 1/4 inch pipe which would be better and where would I buy this? I was...
  2. Need Help.

I need help on what to upgrade on my Ranger to make it a little more powerful and have better mpg. It is a 1987 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4, but it has the 86 2.9 in it fuel injected. I would like to not do an engine swap but I was wondering what upgrades to do. I would Like to do a new exhaust system...
  3. 351c Engine Swap

So I am going to swap my stock engine with a 351 Cleveland and I was wondering while we were building it what kind of performance parts I would want and/or need, and then also what kind of exhaust would sound deep and mean on it. Thanks for the help.
  4. Speakers

I have a 1987 Ford ranger xlt, does anyone know the deck, and speaker sizes?
  5. 1987 Ford Ranger XLT Upgrades

Hello I am new to this site but I have been looking into joining for awhile... Now I have a few questions... My first is does anyone know of a hidden Subwoofer Box that can go under the front seat of a 1987 Ford Ranger? My next question would be, what can I do to my 87 Ranger that would be cool...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad