• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shifting problems PLEASE HELP

My fuel pump went out on me last year around Thanksgiving, well it technically didn't go out,but that is what I thought the problem was. So I put in a new fuel pump and the pressure was around 53 psi at the time when I changed it. I wish I could upload or show a photo of the live data that I...
  2. Wanted back driver side jumper seat

I have a 1999 ford ranger xlt and im needing a driver side jumper seat if anyone has one please reach out to me and see what we can work out thank you for your help
  3. shifting problems PLEASE HELP

Ok so I did buy one and the speed is coming on like it should, it is off around 3-5 miles per hour with the bigger tires so not to sure what is going on. One thing I did notice that does happen, on my engine load it bogs down when i press on the gas harder than normal or start going up a hill...
  4. shifting problems PLEASE HELP

I will buy one tonight on amazon and it is saying it should be here on Thurs., from what I know of yes it is working correctly and like i said its hit and miss sometimes with the jerking. Id say 70% of the time it does it but the 30% of the time it works just fine so not sure at all.
  5. shifting problems PLEASE HELP

I do have the 4 wheel abs and I believe its bad you can see the oil or grease from it as if it was leaking. I used to have a obd2 reader called bluedriver and it came with all those perimeters but don't think it had the one for the transmission. Let me run outside and see if I can get a photo...
  6. shifting problems PLEASE HELP

I have the 3.0, and when he plugged it up to the obd2 he was not getting any transmission data at all. The abs light would come on the dash and he would go unplug the sensor on the rear end and plug it back up to see if it would make the sensor go off, but it wouldn't read any revving at all.
  7. shifting problems PLEASE HELP

So I have a 99 ranger xlt with a 5 inch lift and 33 inch tires on it. I let a reputable transmission company work on my transmission on my little ranger. (this company has fixed several of my previous vehicles with no problem) They had my truck for 11 months and couldn't get it to work...
  8. LOOSE gear box

I believe this is the correct spot for this but not sure...So I have yet again another issue with my truck you guys im starting to get alittle frustrated with it but that's beyond the point....So the other day I was driving the truck around and noticed that the gear lever (automatic) was super...
  9. Leaking from Exhaust

So I have a 99 xlt ranger and for some reason it seams that my exhaust is leaking a black substance.....To me it looks like oil but it is coming back out from my mufflers......I don't see any smoke coming out of the vehicle but yet again I didn't drive it anywere I just had the vehicle...
  10. 4WD Will Not WORK

I have a 99 ranger that I cannot get the 4x4 to work at all....The guy that had it before me that was working on it said he replaced the transfer case on it so I am crossing my fingers that he really did......I put on the new prop shaft and also purchased a new transfer case motor....The only...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad