• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84 ford ranger 4x4 d-28

so i have this 84 ranger ,was my dads truck ,i installed a 5.5 superlift kit on it ,it seems i cant pull all the camber out of it ,i bought moog camber kit k8736 still cantpull it all out ,any suguestions,thanks here are some picks
  2. 84 ranger

3. 84 ranger

does anyone know if a 302 or a 5.0 will bolt up to my tranny auto 2.8/6 banger.looking to do a swap in spring ,any input?:popcorn:,by the time im done with this 5.5 in superlift im probly just going to sell it and do a sas ,frustrated
  4. 84 ford ranger

dont know if anyone can help me ,but if you could i would sure apprecate it cant set the camber on my truck ,purchesed ajustable bushings ,no luck new lift kit 5.5 superlift new radius arms to
  5. 84 ranger

need help camber new lift cant seem to clock the new camber sleeves in corectly,can anyone help ,by the way i just installed 5.5 superlift on it.my name is don .thanks for any imput,i dont even think anybodys reading this ,sorry frustrated
  6. 84 ford ranger

hey ,dont know if anyone can help me ,i just installed 5.5 in superlift on my truck ,cant get the camber adjusted ,have ajustable camber bushings ,must not be clocking them right:icon_welder::icon_welder::beer:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad