• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. M2116x6

1991 3.0 5 speed Fuel issue

A few days ago I stalled at idle at a traffic light. Didn't think too much of it until it happened again later that day. Progressively got worse. On the weekend I changed the fuel filter. Minimal dirt found in it as it was only 2-3 years old. Now, it takes 4-6 tries to start it. After each key...
  2. M2116x6

'91 5 speed Supercab

Could anyone tell me what year range drive shafts will fit a 1991 Super Cab with the 5 speed. 125" wheelbase. Thanks
  3. M2116x6

3.0 Oil leak that drips off of trans

I've got a 1991 Ranger with the 3.0 & the 5 speed. It has an oil leak that is somehow blowing back and dripping off of the transmission. Coming from somewhere near the top back of the engine. I just can't find out where. Is there any component back there that could possibly leak besides the...
  4. M2116x6

Corrosion on 1991 10 Hole rims

A '91 Ranger that I just bought has some corrosion on the aluminum 10 hole rims. The depth of this would require heavy sanding to feather it out. My question is....since these rims have the fine serrations, will sanded areas stand out? I'm curious what others have done on these rims. Nothing I...
  5. M2116x6

Newbie here

Hello everyone, New member here and also new to Ford Rangers. Just picked up a 1991 Ranger XLT Supercab, 3.0, 5 speed, 67K, with no rust. Looking to use this as a daily driver. It has sat unused for 2 years and needs minor repair and servicing.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad