• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. lower balljoint LOOSE inside control arm

so apparently my ball-joint in the lower A-arm is loose... it pops up and down depending on the weight put on it. the ball-joint itself appears to be fine. how can i fix this? can i simply tighten/press it into the control arm more? or do i need a whole new control arm? <=(...
  2. drastic MPG improvements and faults

Im pretty sure my 4x4 has 4:11 gears. it came with the stock 27" 235... something tires. i put 31"s on it and now the gas millage is down from 22 to 12.... what. the. actual. fvck..... the truck is totally stock. what MPGs are you getting? what helped and what hurt? i may go back to the...
  3. LOUD thump when taking off!!!!! wtf?

it seems to be coming from the transfer case, front drive shaft. the U joints seem fine, i can wiggle the drive-shaft with little play, i think its mostly gear play, not U-joint play... any ideas on what more i could check? the transfer case and everything functions very smooth in all gears...
  4. 2001 RANGER fuel needle suck on full

2001 RANGER fuel needle suck on full... will not go down! I tanked the truck, and its been stuck on full for the last 65 miles. i even took the gauge cover off and poked the needle down with a stick, and it still climbs back to full. i unplugged the unit on top of the tank and the needed went...
  5. FORD Fatally Obese Redneck Driver

im the creepy looking carfox from TV i just bought a 4x4 ranger i may keep it... but im probably gonna flip it... but until then i need to it be dependable. and im super anal about keeping my cars running perfect.... so many vacuum lines...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad