• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Power Ranger Build

Posting some pictures of my '83 Ranger build. Went with a 4-link rear and coil-overs all the way around. The custom radiator and gas tank are in-process. Went with 35 spline axles and a 3.91 rear. I'm running a supercharged 347 with a tremec 5-speed.
  2. 83 Ranger Suspension Build

Earlier this year I decided to build a custom 4-link suspension and coilover setup for our '83 347 Stroker build. I started building the front end, but gave up when work got busy. Fast forward a couple month - A buddy of mine referred me to a local guy who is known for building Rangers. Here are...
  3. Hello from Lancaster, PA

Hello from Lancaster, PA. I’ve been watching off and on for some time. I’m restoring a lowered 1983 Ranger with many custom changes. This was my brother’s truck and was built by him and my Dad in the 90’s then again by me in 2009 for my brother who was sick at the time. The picture shows the...
  4. 95-97 Disc Upgrade Question

When upgrading my 2WD 1983 Ranger to a 95-97 knuckle/disc setup, do I need to upgrade to the 89-97 Radius arm as well or can I use the original ones? I am aware the beam is different, I will be ordering a 89-97 drop beam set. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad