• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Starting From Ground Up

2.3 from ground up for a supercharger....i thought about the pros and cons of each and decided on a supercharger b/c of lack of lag unless anyone can talk me out of it into a turbo.... My question is i need direction as to the build...so anyone got pics, links, or specific advice b/c i have no...
  2. Cams..Learn me about them

94 2.3 xlt Ranger is getting refreshening...I'm port matching the manifold, redoing the fuel rail and insulating it, opening up the TB some, Gutted the MAF. And am planning on putting a new cam in it if i can learn what's what on one.....So can ya'll explain cams i know nothing about them...how...
  3. Tail Lights on '07

i have a 07 stx single cab and i can't find any direct fit tail lights. will the 93 B series Mazda ones fit?.. they look oblong like mine but i can't ever get close enough to a pair to really see..
  4. Headers for 2.3?

Is there a such thing? I've had my 94 Ranger for 2.5 years and haven't been able to find any for it!:dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad