• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. AC blows hot... sometimes

I have been having this issue for a while on a 1998 ford ranger xlt 4wd. As I am driving on the highway with the AC off, very very hot air blows though the duct that gets directed to the driver and passenger feet. It does this for 10 minutes or so, then stops. It them just comes back on when...
  2. 1998 ranger problem child

I have a 1998 ranger xlt 4.0l 5 speed 4wd truck with cranked torsion bars and 33s and it has three problems. This is going to be an essay but most of these threads are just asking questions the publisher should put out there to begin with. Check engine light reads lean banks. Shit gas mileage...
  3. Will 97 mazda ecu work w/ 98 ranger?

In need of an ecu. Only thing I could find at my pick a part yard was a mazda b4000 with a 5 speed and 4.0l engine, just like my ranger. However the mazda is a 97 and my ranger is a 98. Will this ecu run right? The little research I did is showing that 95-97 mazdas will work with 96 rangers...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad