• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hello from canada, 2003 SAS on 37s

wow, been i while since i've been here.
  2. 5r55e to 5r55e

Hey, I know these trans aren't really preferred for 4x4ing but at this point i'd just like to get the truck running without more fabrication than i've already got in the works. That said I've got a buddy parting out a 98 explorer with the 4x4 5r55e trans. I've already got a manual bw1354 t-case...
  3. Hello from canada, 2003 SAS on 37s

*stands up* Hi, i'm Andrew and i'm here because i have problem. it consumes my money and time, and leaves me exhausted and broken. *sits down* haha, i bought this 2003 B4000 after the previous owner rolled it into a ditch when it was stock, which only bent up the box and rear bumper. the rest...
  4. I found a unicorn. (M50d-r1 HD)

Lets starts off by saying thank you to everyone who's helped put up the tech sections. it's been invaluable to my in my b4000 build. however I may have found something that doesn't exist. A mismatched M50D HD It maybe an R1 or it may be an HD, there's evidence that leads either way. I found it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad