• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stormtrooper

Family vehicles

What do yall use for family vehicles? I might have a baby on the way and if so unfortunately the ranger will have to go. What do yall recommend? Keep in mind whatever I get is going to have to be something I can trade the ranger for. Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  2. Stormtrooper

best plugs and wires?

what is the best options for plugs and wires 94 4.0?
  3. Stormtrooper

Offset and backspacing

Looking to get 15x10 for my 94 4x4 what offset and backspace should I order for proper fitment with 33s as that's what I will eventually be running Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  4. Stormtrooper

Need info

Need info and opinions 5.0 swap or turbo 4.0? My 94 has nearly 300k and I'm wondering if its cheaper/better to rebuild the 4.0 for a turbo or swap in a 5.0 any helpful info is appreciated Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  5. Stormtrooper

Project stormtrooper

My 94 4.0 5spd daily driver and wheeling rig Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  6. Stormtrooper

Headlight question

Can you buy an already made aftermarket set of h.I.d. headlights? Or do you have to retrofit no matter what? Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  7. Stormtrooper

Any marvel/dc fans?

Was wondering if there were any other fans out there? Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  8. Stormtrooper

8.8 swap question?

I'd like to get an 8.8 from an explorer for my 94 4x4 but aren't they all undersprung? If so can I use my flip kit off of my old 91 to put the springs back on top? Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  9. Stormtrooper

94 4.0 whwhat is this?

Why Is My a.c. compressor kicking on and off constantly when my a.c. is not on? It kicks on and then back off and idk how to fix please any info will help. Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  10. Stormtrooper

Where to buy wheels

Where is the best place to buy wheels? Specifically white wagon wheels. Online or in store. I'm in east texas for store reference. Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  11. Stormtrooper

Trash talk

I have been doing some random searching on different 4x4 sites and the one thing I have found hilarious is the amount of trash talk the ranger gets. I see more people discredit pretty much all rbv's especially the older ttb vehivles. In my opinion they are fairly cheap to come by and the ttb is...
  12. Stormtrooper

Body lift swap

Will a body lift from a 90 ranger fit on a 93? I've only done one on a 97 gmc and I know the fan shroud was extended. If that is my only issue I will find an e fan to install and call it good. Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  13. Stormtrooper

Kits or pieces?

Is it better to buy an entire kit from a company or piece together a lift using different parts? Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  14. Stormtrooper

Pop up camper/expo trailer or bed topper

What do yall prefer and what works best? I'm looking to try to start camping and hitting some light trails in my 93. But curious as to what everyone uses. It will be my girlfriend and I as welk as sometimes her 8yr old. My truck is stock as of now so its a blank canvas. Let me know opinions...
  15. Stormtrooper

Tapatalk help

I can not post picture from my phone using tapatalk. It will load to 70% then say upload failed. Any help would be appreciated. Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
  16. Stormtrooper

Anyone in east Texas. Tyler area

I know there is a sticky but I only found a couple people in my area so figured I'd ask.
  17. Stormtrooper

New to TRS

Hey yall from texas here o have a 94 4x4 stock as of now hopefully at least a BL and washer lift soon.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad