• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mustang 2 front suspension swap

hello guys I have a question. I only BARLEY heard about this swap and I think it would he a GREAT alternative for the ranger BUMPY ride and I think it would handle like mustang looking truck. does anybody have any experience with this swap? I heard there's a company that sells custom...
  2. 351w swap headers

Hey guys I juet have a really quick question. Seems to me like the only difficult part of a 351 vs 302 swap would be jut the headers I think. I wouldn't mind a 302 but a 351 woupd be better torque wise. So my question is what headers work for a 90 ranger with a 351. I heard the Shelby tri y...
  3. 90 ranger 5.0 swap

Hbey guys im planning on doingthe explorer 5.0 swap hopefully from a non pats, i csn get an expo for 700 so im not worried about getting a donor. I have read the many 5.0 swap threads but i still need a lil help. Wiring will not be an issue i got a guy for that. I have currently the 2.3 5 speed...
  4. 2.3 dual alternators

Hey all i have a question. I have a 91 ranger with the upper alt mount. I was wondering if i can use the 92-94 passenger side alt mount and run both. Reason being im cheap so instead of buying a high output single id rather run 2 oem alts to power a system i will be installing. Btw what alt...
  5. 1991 ford ranger dual alternators

Hey guys i have a 1991 ranger no power steering, a/c. I plan on running a big system and id like to know if somebody has used the alternator bracket from the 92-94 ranger passenger side alt bracket in conjuction with the stock alternator placement on my 91 on the driver side upper. Also what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad