• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stock Radio is broken, but still lights up? How do I fix it?

I have a 1996 Ranger with the stock cassette radio. It recently stopped working. The radio still lights up, but no longer displays the time, and the radio and cassette player no longer work. Is there any way I can fix it easily? Thanks for any advice.
  2. Will This Honda Passport Grille Guard Fit a 1996 Ranger?

Will This Honda Passport Grille Guard Fit a 1996 Ranger?
  3. Will the fog light brackets on this more recent model year Ranger work on my 1996?

Will the fog light brackets on this more recent model year Ranger work on my 1996? Thanks
  4. 1996 Ranger Fog Light Brackets.

I need brackets to mount fog lights for my 1996 Ranger. Let me know if you have some your willing to sell. Thanks
  5. OEM Ranger Tubular Bumper (Detailed Pics) - Need Help Installing

I recently bought a tubular bumper for my 1996 Ranger. I took off the original style bumper to see how it mounts. After taking some measurements (See pics in this post) it looks like it will work, but I need new brackets. I'm not sure if there are brackets available to purchase, or if I'll...
  6. I Bought an OEM Rally Bar & Tubular Bumper - Advice Needed

I bought an original rally bar & tubular rear bumper. These are pretty hard to find. The guy I bought them from said he was going to scrap tomorrow if no one bought them. Any advice on the rear bumper? I assume I'll be able to mount it without any modification. Also, the parts are...
  7. Advice needed: Can you install 1998 Bed & Fenders on 1996?

I have a 1996 Ford ranger that needs a new bed and fenders. I found this one being parted out online. It is a 1998 Ranger and it looks like the same color as my 1996. My question is, will the bed and fenders from the 1998 fit on my 1996? Thanks. 1998 My 1996: the other side has big dents.
  8. Installing Rear Window Louvers on 1996 Ranger

I would like to install rear window louvers on my 1996 Ranger. I recently acquired an original ralley bar, and also plan on purchasing an original tubular rear bumper. Here is a render of what it would look like. What do you guys think?
  9. Factory Original Brush Guard For 1996 Ranger

I'm looking for an original brush guard like the one in this brochure. If anyone has one and would be willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks
  10. Factory Original Fender Flare Installation - Any Tips?

I would like to install factory original fender flares on my 1996 Ford Ranger. I found several junkyard Rangers with the fender flares. Is it difficult to mount them on a Ranger that didn't come with fender flares from the factory? Junkyard Ranger My 1996 Ranger
  11. Original Ford Ranger Ralley Bar - Will it fit a Longbed?

Hi, I have a 1996 Ford Ranger single cab longbed and would like to know if an original ford factory rally bar would work on my truck. I found 2 of them for sale online. Here is a picture of the original rally bar in the 1996 Ranger brochure.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad