• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bench seat

Gonna keep this short and simple. I have buckets and a center console. I want a bench. Preferably a full bench, but I'm okay with the split bench. I've run a dozen google searches and all I can find are replacement covers and high end racing buckets. Any help is appreciated.
  2. Offroad modifications

I have a 1995 ranger 4wd with the 4.0 v6. Very solid truck. I've got her mostly taken care of on basic maintenance since I got her about a year back. I recently got a set of 30" firestone destination a/t tires so I have a good set there. I really just need new shocks, replace the EGR valve, and...
  3. '79 f-150

My buddy just bought a 1979 f-150, curb weight of 4,000 lbs. Wanted to know if I could give him some help since it'd have to get towed and he doesn't want to pay for that if he doesn't have to. Would I be able to do so? and what's the best course of action in doing so? I have a 4L v6 ranger...
  4. 1995 4wd swap

I'm not entirely sure what I want to do for a swap. I have the 4L v6 now, the stock motor. I definitely want to boost power, I plan to use this truck something hard, towing up and around 2-2 1/2 tons or so, some relatively demanding offroading, and some basic muscle work, like pulling stumps...
  5. Introduction

My truck is pretty generic. She's a 1995 supercab with the 4L v6 engine and 4wd automatic. I've redone brake lines, bled transmission, replaced radiator and hoses, and just the morning of my posting this, went from some very worn goodyear wrangler rts tires to some firestone destination a/t and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad