• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4X4 drive shaft

I was told the drive shaft on my '05 lvl 2 has internal components (ie: inner sleeve, corrugated material) that, after taking a hard knock, can break free, thereby causing an imbalance in the drive shaft and some vibration. Is this true? Photos?
  2. Lower Mainland, British Columbia. "Hello."

I'm interested in communicating with forum members from the Vancouver lower mainland. Recently, purchased an '05 lvl 2 and hoping to do as many of the repairs and maintenance as I can. Your info, knowledge, advise and expertise will be greatly appreciated! Also, looking to hook up with others...
  3. '05 Level 2 126" wb drive shaft info needed.

Hi guys, I'm new to the site and new to Ford Rangers. I purchased a 2005 lvl 2 in May. I've searched for some info regarding the drive shaft in my lvl2, 126" wheelbase but I've not been able to find what I'm looking for. Does my drive shaft have internal components? ie: inner sleeve...
  4. New to site from Vancouver, BC.

Hi guys. Just joined. In May, I purchased a red 2005 FX4 Level 2 with matching colour canopy, 120,000kms. Looking to do a little bit of work to it, but nothing too radical. Still needs to be my daily driver. And, hoping to get some valuable info so that I can do many repairs, myself. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad