• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Free Many parts to good homes

Hey Revtach, the 130a is gone, but there is still a 95a from a 90-94 4.0 ohv ranger!
  2. Free Many parts to good homes

NakedDucks was knowledgeable and fun to talk to. Glad that these parts went to a good home. Looking forward to yanking that D44! All other parts still available as of 07/13/20
  3. Free Many parts to good homes

The transmission and one of the 1350 Manual cases have been reserved for NakedDucks. One other 1350 and 1354E available, hoping somebody wants to make a doubler with them! (That was my plan, before the rabbit hole led me to the Np205...) All other parts are still up for grabs for Rbv enthusiast use~
  4. Free Many parts to good homes

Sure thing Eddo, best of luck to you! By the way, I talked to my friend who has an expo center console he might be willing to ship, PM me and I can give you info. He will take photos of it later today - it isn't exactly mint condition. And Ducks, I probably won't leave the house again for a...
  5. Free Many parts to good homes

Yes, NakedDucks, I do still have the transmission and the cases, both of the 1350s are manual Just brought home a m5r2 for my swap, today! :yahoo: And I'm sorry, Eddo Rogue, I'd really rather not ship anything.. My truck is down right now, so getting to and from the post office requires me...
  6. New

Hey, welcome to the best place to talk about Rangers on the web! Congrats on your new Ranger, got any big plans for it, or just enjoying the functionality and beauty of it for now?
  7. Long time lurker

Hey, good to meet you as well! Thanks, I appreciate it!
  8. Long time lurker

Here are some photos of a couple of past rangers. The Cayman Metallic (official color name) one was my first truck. Couple of the pics are from when I first got it, couple are after two years of owning it. By the time it was retired, it had a '96 expo L/S w/4.10s and a manual t-case.... Even...
  9. Long time lurker

Hello everyone! My name is Gems360, and I absolutely love Ford Rangers. My first truck was a 1994 2wd Super cab Ranger. The PO had installed a 3inch lift kit and 31s on Hot Wheels rims. I loved it. When the engine died, I replaced it. When the infamous a4ld bled to death in a waffle House...
  10. Free Many parts to good homes

Sorry, friend, but I don't have any parts for that generation interior! I have an extra column cover for a first generation interior, but it looks like that won't work for you! Best of luck in your search!
  11. Free Many parts to good homes

Hey everyone, hope life is treating all my fellow RBV fans well! I am about knee deep in the middle of a conversion project, turning my long bed 4x4 into a diesel: OM617 -> M5R2 -> NP205! I'll consider doing a build thread on it a bit later on. Anyway, I have a few parts that I have collected...
  12. $500: Parts for TTB (Near Atlanta, GA) [Pics]

I have a project truck which was never completed, with lots of nice off-road parts on it. They have never been actually used, as the project was never finished. I am moving to Oregon, and can't take this stuff with me. Have a set of Skyjacker Extended Radius Arms (RA135) They are the newer...
  13. Had a small fire; Missing parts

First off, hello fellow ranger fans! This is my first post, and it is unfortunate that it is under these circumstances! I should mention that my truck is a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT, with the engine from a 1990 Ford Explorer in it. The replacement engine is the same size as the original, 4.0L v6...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad