• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Intermittent electrical issue, Please read CAREFULLY.

Background info: 1998 Ford Ranger: 4.0; 4x4; 5-speed Currently 291k miles, The problem started at around 275k miles. I have spent countless hours on this one problem, I have taken it to three different shops and spend a fortune with no results. The problem: It seems like there is an...
  2. front differential pin help

Im working on my 1998 Ford Ranger 4.0 4x4 5-speed. I have the front axel that is long on the passenger side, and flat on the drivers side if this explains things. Im not sure if its a dana 35 or what. Anyway... I need to remove the c clips on the passenger side to remove that internal shaft so...
  3. Ranger front end vibration

I bought a 98 ford ranger with 275k miles 6 months ago. Im now at 282k, and I like the truck except for this vibration issue that has occurred since a few months after i bought it. Its 4wd with pulse vacuums hubs BTW. One day I was riving on the highway, and out of nowhere the whole truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad