• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 Ranger 2.3 Idle issues

Im not sure if this is the right section in the forum but my ranger is been having some idle problems after a hard acceleration the car wont idle it will just die an have to be restarted again . plus a new thing has come up when i slam the passenger door the engine does a weird restart thing and...
  2. 94 Ranger 2.3 help (VIDEO) Stalling issue

Please see video. if you need more info just let me know . im really stumped you guys im geting close to scrapping this and getting a 2016 F150 . the timing on the engine is correct. in advance sorry for portrait video was in a rush. It will idle just fine but if I accelerate it starts to miss...
  3. 94 Ford Ranger 2.3 Cranks but no start

As tile said I got a 94 Ranger It will turn over fine but won't start >Timing is correct >spark plugs are new Bosch >New plug wires >New coil packs >New CPS >MAF is original but works fine >New fuel Pump and filter >New fuel pump and ecm relays >Tps is within specs >New ICV >Rebuilt engine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad