• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. prymetime1

Cobra brake conversion - WTB

Hi all, looking for the cobra brake conversion for a 1994 ranger. Minimally, I would like at least the brackets as I could machine down the rotors to make the hubs if need be. If u find a link or have these please hit me up. Thanks. DC. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  2. prymetime1

C105f connector pin out ?

Hey all, was wondering if anyone had thr circuit functions for the pins on the c105f connector on the firewall. I was able to find the following pics online. Any help here is appreciated. Thanks.
  3. prymetime1

1994 347/c4 build -project- rebel rouser

Hey all, as per my introduction I'm going to start a progress thread on my 1994 extended cab ranger 2wd. 3.0 5spd. It's getting a 347 stroker paired up with a c4 trans and an explorer rear end. I just picked it up as my starting point. It's in pretty decent shape for living it's life up here...
  4. prymetime1

New guy here, saying hello.

Hey all, so I've been reading about the ranger v8 swap and this site came up ill my searches. I'm going to be buying my dad's 1994 ranger 2wd xlt extended cab. It's got a crap ton of miles, like 280 ish and is slowly dying. No power, trans n clutch issues and just needing some tlc. I finally...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad