• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. what 8.8 rear end will bolt-on a 84 ranger

Will a 2008 ranger 8.8 rear end bolt-on with no mods to it? I'm looking to see what all bolt-on a 84 ranger. I can get the 2008 rear end for $150 and it has a tru-locker in it
  2. will a 2008 ranger 8.8 rear end bolt-on a 84 ranger

Will a 08 ranger 8.8 bolt-on a 84 ranger without Mods?
  3. My 1984 Detriot Ranger with a 306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Go09lkJYx8
  4. My rebuild of my new 84 Ranger 302

I bought a 84 Ranger with a 302 for $740 not running thinking it will be an easy ignition fix. I replaced the points and got it to run but after it warmed up it starts to lose oil pressure and knocks. Here's some before pictures of the mess. it was a wiring nightmare I had to rebuilt the...
  5. Need help with installing my 302 back in.

I just bought a 1984 Ranger for $740 with a bad 302 motor, I took it out and rebuild it. The Ranger had some cheap homemade motor mounts and frame plate. So I bought the Trans depot motor kit, But when I put them on the frame and drop the motor in and bolted on the transmission. The motor is...
  6. Have problems installing my 302

I just bought a 1984 Ranger for $740 with a bad 302 motor, I took it out and rebuild it. The Ranger had some cheap homemade motor mounts and frame plate. So I bought the Trans depot motor kit, But when I had them on the frame and drop the motor in and bolted on the transmission. The motor is...
  7. hello new to the site

Hello, I'm Jim and I just bought a 84 ranger with a 302

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad