• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

I forgot to update this but a few months ago I added some aftermarket fog lights to my truck. They only cost me $30 and my dad helped me install them.
  2. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

Tonight I did the 06+ mirror swap to my truck. The manual mirrors plus shipping cost me less then $50. Here are some before pics. And here are some after pics.
  3. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

This weekend I decided to lift my truck 2" and get some bigger rim + tires. The truck used to have 205/75R14's on it. I found some used 15" rims that were in good shape and got new 235/75R15 tires. The 2" lift uses Add-A-Leaf springs in the back and coil spacers in the front. Here are some...
  4. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

Over the summer I decided to take the pinstripes off because I didn't like the way that they looked. A little over a month ago I also got some decals to cover up the Ford symbols. Then after that, I decided to get an American Flag Tailgate net.
  5. MrTachyon

My 94 Ranger 2WD

Hi, I'm new to this site. I will keep a running record of all the mods that I do to my ranger on this forum. Here is a picture of my truck the day that I got it. That was a little over a year ago.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad