• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Front Main Seal/Front crankshaft seal

Thanks for the reply, Okay so then I am at a total loss because I have no idea for what to even search for to replace that seal at the front of the timing cover.
  2. Front Main Seal/Front crankshaft seal

Hello, 1991 Ford Ranger XLT V6 4.0 GAS Extended Cab 4x4 Alright so I have got two massive oil leaks at the front and back crankshaft seals. I understand the rear main seal, but the front crankshaft seal.... is that just seal with the harmonic balancer? I need a new harmonic balancer...
  3. M50d manual transimission shifter bushing repair

My shifter has been really lose for a while now and now that I got my truck driving again, I ordered the parts to replace the bushings but I can't for the life of me figure out how to remove these stupid allignmen t pins so I can install the bushings and washers correctly. Please and thank you...
  4. 91 Ford Ranger XLT starting issues

Okay so I have had this truck for three or so years and it as o the last year it has been giving me a lot of problems. It started out about 8 months ago where I took the truck to work and I parked in the back and turned,the truck off for a few minutes to get prepared and then it wouldn't turn...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad