• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Replacing Rusted Cab Corners With Panel Adhesive - (way too many pics)

Total auto body newb without a welder here - you've been warned. "can't pay me what I'm worth... I don't work that cheap" - AvE Paint bubbles... rust through holes... it came time to cut open the cab corners and see what was going on. The passenger side had the worst of it. The rust goes...
  2. Basic 93 ranger with sentimental value - thanks for all the help

long time lurker... I wanted to post a YUGE thanks to the contributors... rather than bumping necro threads that addressed the issues I was facing at the time. Collectively, you guys have helped me through taking the whole front end off to replace the radiator support... a few days of fun...
  3. Wheel Cylinder pins / links - 93 - 9" drums

93 - basic 2.3l - rwd - xlt - 168k miles. I love this truck. I lost the pins that go into the wheel cylinder :dunno: Looked everywhere. I've also been looking online for hours and they seem impossible to find (unless I want to spend over $100 for ford original wheel cylinder that supposedly...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad