• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CaliNickXLT

Last time I'll see my Ranger.

So I decided to trade in the Ranger. I'm letting her go staight across for a 2001 Honda 929 and a 2006 Kia. I'm getting 2 for one which is nice. But I will miss this little Ranger. Hopefully before to long I'll be back. Here's the 929 I'm mainly after, got the car out of him to just for...
  2. CaliNickXLT

Junkyard find

Crusin around the jy and saw these tires. Falken Wildpeak ATs 32x11.5x15 on plasti dipped explorer rims. they had about 3/4 tread and no curb rash so work out a deal and picked em up for $120. I think I got a steal on em. Best part is they are still balanced, domt rub at all and have no...
  3. CaliNickXLT

Just wanna drive my Ranger

I just wanna do Ranger things with my Ranger friends. I just enjoy everything about these little Rangers! Share some pics and fun times you spent in your Ranger !! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  4. CaliNickXLT

Sparkplugs

So whoever put the last set in my truck before I bought it was a complete tard. The plugs were a little black and oily but I just ran seafoam last night so I'm guessing that's why they were so dirty, which is also why I replaced them after the seafoam. But when it came to the gaps on the plugs...
  5. CaliNickXLT

Got some new Shocks today

These Bilsteins 5100s Were For My Brothers Fullsize Bronco but he never used em so what the heck. I'ma put em on my Ranger. Hopefully they will be nice, mine are pretty old on the truck. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  6. CaliNickXLT

My square tube bumper build

Got a lil bit done today. Just finished up one of the radiator covers. Tomarrow will be final supports and skid plate hopefully. If football doesn't get me distracted. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  7. CaliNickXLT

Excited about the new Rig!

This is my 3rd Ranger and by far my favorite. Took it out for the 1st 4x4 test this past weekend and she did amazing! 3.73 gears with 31" A/T and didn't have one issue. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad