• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 4WD Front Wheel Lug Stud

Had a front Wheel Lug Stud snap on my 94 Ranger 4x4. The following part numbers are listed for this application: Dorman Pt.# 610-391 Dorman Pt # 970441.1 NAPA # 641-1602 Raybestos lists # 27881B They are all spec’d at 2 3/32” long. The stud that I knocked out is 2 5/16” long. IF I use any of...
  2. D44 Knuckle out on D35 Beam

I've searched, even 'advanced search' and have not found the answer to a simple question: How much if any gain in track width occurs with this conversion? Thanks C
  3. interior plastic trim source

I need to replace virtually every piece of plastic in the interior of an 86-Ranger (Missing/Broken, Faded). Dash pad, carpet, seat covers, all day long, none of the plastic trim, In looking around I haven't really found a vendor for New; Ford says obsolete. Is it available? Thanks Chris
  4. Headlights, the housing.

So the original lenses are at the point where they cloud up, fog over, and just don't work/look for crap any more. I'm looking for replacements I wish I could get Glass but plastic is what we can get. Looking for feed back on the housings, go to Ford get a set of OE quality... Does Ford have...
  5. A different T/C option

I have been looking for a way to bolt in a different Transfer Case to my 94. However no body made anything for an adapter, until today. NW Fab Works called me today to let me know that they are now offering their Black Box in a Ford Ranger (4x4) Configuration. Their Black box will then bolt to...
  6. Electric-1354 Conversion... Not that conversion.

So I've been searching and I could swear that I've seen something someplace but I can not find it. The Electric actuated 1354 T/C. Replace the motor with fabricated mechanical linkage :icon_idea: Anyone done it:icon_confused: Why not:icon_confused: Seems to me that a bit of work and the right...
  7. Manual Tranz Bellhousing - Non-Ford Tranz?

Searching here and the web has turned up nothing... So I'll guess I have the answer BUT I'll ask this question because someone might have a resource I have not found. Is there a Bell-housing that will allow a non-Ford Manual Transmission to be connected, such as a Scatter Shield, etc. Or am I...
  8. What's with the Old Guys... Ya me too.

Sort of intro'd looking for information last night. Not retired yet, 10 to go. Currently have 3 Rangers. 85 2WD, 94 4WD and an 86 Rolling chassis for a future project. The 85 is slightly tweaked, all Ford parts except the header and is sitting on 30-950Rx15 BFG At's delivers 29-30 MPG out of...
  9. A dumb D35 question.

By way of introduction let me ask a dumb question that my searches have not turned up an answer to. 1994 4.0L,5spd, Duff 3", Exp 8.8/Disk rear Arb and 4.56, the gears are new in this build. The question is the Right front axle that I took out of the truck, cleaned up and replaced the U-joints...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad