• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Metallic screeching sound from back end

Hi all, my truck is making a really aweful metallic screeching sound when I first drive in the morning or after sitting for an hour or more. It's not a belt or brakes I don't think because 1. It doesn't do it when stationary and 2. It only screeches for about the first 30 seconds of driving away...
  2. 98 4x4 Ranger frontend vibrating tons after bump

Hello all, I have a (98 Extended Cab 4x4 XLT) and whenever I go over any sort of bump or seam in the road like on the highway, there is a loud thud and then the cab starts vibrating really badly... I have searched the forums but can't find what it is. The vibration is not from the motor because...
  3. 97 Ranger with 187000 for $3100?

Hey everyone, I got my license a few months ago and am about to get a car, I really like this 97 Ford Ranger XLT crew cab 4.0 4x4 v6 and wondering if it is worth $3100 seeing as it has 187000 miles on it. I think its worth it cause I like working on cars but my parents are skeptical and I would...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad