• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Off Roading Near Reading, PA

is their anywhere to do some offroading near Reading, PA? Just bought truck, havent had time to lift it and cant quite afford New Bigger Tires yet still wanna know of places around here that i may beable to go later on down the road Thanks In Advance
  2. NEW To 4x4

ok ill start by saying ive never owned a 4x4 vehicle before I bought a 2001 Ford Ranger Edge 4x4 last friday and was wondering whats the differance between 4-high and 4-low? ALSO Do I need to be at a stop to change from 2wd to 4-high or 4-low? Any Info is welcome and thanks in advance
  3. Window Tinting

Im not sure where to post this, but i was just wondering How much does it roughly cost to get a Regular cab 2001 Ford Ranger's Windows Tinted. I live near Reading, PA if that makes any differance i think PA laws state that it cant be any darker then 70% (Which kinda sucks balls but whatever)...
  4. Nerf Bars

Hey Everyone not sure if this is where i should ask this, but i was wondering if any1 with a regular cab ranger has nerf bars on their truck and if so can you post some pics of it so i can see how it looks been thinkin about getting some but dont wanna get them until i see what they will look...
  5. My First Ranger

Well Yesterday (sept 4th) I went and checked out a 2001 ford ranger edge wasnt anything super special but it only had 44866 miles and it was in my price range I ended up buying it and I pick it up wednesday or thursday which ever day i can get sum1 to drive me to the dealership 2001 Ford Ranger...
  6. 1995 Ford Ranger 4cyl 5speed

I wasnt sure where to post this since im new to the boards. ive been looking at rangers for a while now and i found a 1995 Ford Ranger 4cyl. 5speed 4x4. did the 4cyl really come in 4x4? i asked the guy for pics and stuff but he said it has manual locking hubs and it has a shifter to get it in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad