• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Alecs

Face book page I made.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1208005322558954/ This is a link to a Facebook page I created because I couldn't find any ranger based pages to join. Everyone is welcome to join and talk about their rigs and post any help they may need. Sent from my XT1042 using Tapatalk
  2. Alecs

1997 4.0 cel

Hello all. I'm new here and I'm having some issues with my pickup. It's a 97 with the ohv 4.0, 5 speed, rwd. Just recently had my ECU replaced and I'm now throwing codes p1443 and p0420. I was wondering if any of you had any insight on the matter out advice. Thanks in advance. Sent from my...
  3. Alecs

Running rich

Hello everyone. I'm having problems with my 97 ranger running rich. It has the 4.0 ohc engine with a 5 speed rwd. It's throwing the following codes: p1132, p1152, p0135, p0141, and p0155. They indicate heater circuit malfunction on all three o2 sensors and that both banks are running rich...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad