• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2 piece upper control arm adjustment bolt broke!!!

Im currently changing my upper control arms on my 99 4x4. The adjustment bolt torqued off. Anyone know how to get it out and where to get a replacement?
  2. Engine broadcast code

My current ranger needs a headgasket. I was told by the previous owner that the engine was swapped at some point which nullifies the vin code for getting engine information. Knowing that the head gasket changed in mid 99, im trying to figure out which one i need. Is there a way to decode the...
  3. Wulf suspension lift

Has anyone used the wulf suspension lift kits for a 99 ranger? Comes with torsion keys and leveling blocks plus shocks and hardware. Any reviews from anyone thats actually used them would be great.
  4. 96 2.3 exhaust manifold???

Im putting a used motor in my 96 and I figured I would put on a new exhaust system while I had it out. I found a sweet dual system on the summit site but ive checked all the performance sites and rock auto and the parts stores in my area and for the life of me I cannot find a replacement...
  5. 96 2.3 2wd 5 speed timing or misfire

Awhile back I was coming home and lost power and seemed to be misfiring and blowing gas from the pipe. It threw a p0340 code. It was out of time. Put new timing belt on and got back in time. Still wont hold an idle, hard to start, runs rough and shakes like a beast. Changed the cam sensor...
  6. clutch in but can't get line to slave cylinder back in! !!

I replaced my 96 2.3 2wd clutch yesterday. This morning I'm reattaching everything and the quick connect for the slave cylinder won't lock back in. Is there a trick to it? I'm in a hurry because there is a storm coming to make my wet lawn a real friggin joy to lay on
  7. new member from northeast iowa

Hey y'all. I've been using the ranger station for information for a while now but finally decided to join. I have a later 96 2wd 5 speed 2.3 with 206k and a clutch that will be installed tomorrow. I'm pretty auto savvy but I'll be attempting some major modifications soon on a low budget and will...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad