• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerguy1996

saginaw on 4.0

I've had a lot of steering issues like most ford owners. I'm running a cylinder assist also so I needed more pressure than the the stock pump could give me. I tried the cardone ford pump but the shaft Seels kept blowing out. I ordered a Saginaw pump with a small reservior and used a remote...
  2. rangerguy1996

4.0 missing at low rpm

I have a 96 its missing at low rpm between 1000 and 1800 idle its fine and after 1800 runs fine anyone have any ideas? I'm gona check plugs and wires but I just replaced everything last year.
  3. rangerguy1996

trans cooler and temp guage install

So I had my transmission rebuilt this will be the 4th transmission Haha. So this time I'm gona do some things to hopefully make this one last and hold up to wheeling better. I ordered a temp gauge and cooler from summit the cooler was a lil to big I made it fit but had to do some triming. I...
  4. rangerguy1996

whats the best hub

I dint see anything comparing hubs on here. Just waned to know what everyone's runing and what everyone has broken. I was running warn premiums until I grenaded one now i have supper winch and love um.
  5. rangerguy1996

shock lacation?

ok im wondering if i can have both rear shocks go tords the rear. one mounts infront of the axle and one in the rear. so will it hurt anything mounting both in the rear. just asking because i always see both in the front i cant do that do to gas tank. the reason behind this is runing a longer...
  6. rangerguy1996

96 ranger build

had a skyjacker 6in stage 2 kit untill june got sick of the ttb. got a dana 44 hp cut it down. Front : Dana 44 high pinion Ox locker Cage off-road radius arms Dever springs custom springs Eb track bar Rear: Explorer 8.8 Supper 8.8 kit Ox locker Skyjacker 8in leaf springs Steering: Reid...
  7. rangerguy1996

1996 ranger hp dana44 exp 8.8

1996 ranger hp dana44 exp 8.8 Front. HP 44 out of a f150 cut down ox locker 4.88 gears. Rear. Explorer 8.8 ox locker supper 8.8 kit 4.88 gears. Suspension. Cage off road radius arms 3.5in dever springs for a eb. Cage shock hoops custom cross member Rear skyjacker 8in leafs. Tires. 35 12.50...
  8. rangerguy1996

sas build 1996

my 1996 sas
  9. rangerguy1996

coils to soft?

i have 3.5in cage progresive coils but the tighter coils are touching so i have 6 coils doing nothing my truck is a ex cab 4.0 so maybe im to heavy?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad