• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerguy1996

what coils to use???

Is the truck a regular cab or extended. I tried cage springs witch were way too soft the supper flex were better but I ended up calling dever springs and having ones made think they are 220 ppi. But that's for extended cab.
  2. rangerguy1996

saginaw on 4.0

I've had a lot of steering issues like most ford owners. I'm running a cylinder assist also so I needed more pressure than the the stock pump could give me. I tried the cardone ford pump but the shaft Seels kept blowing out. I ordered a Saginaw pump with a small reservior and used a remote...
  3. rangerguy1996

4.0 missing at low rpm

I have a 96 its missing at low rpm between 1000 and 1800 idle its fine and after 1800 runs fine anyone have any ideas? I'm gona check plugs and wires but I just replaced everything last year.
  4. rangerguy1996

trans cooler and temp guage install

So I had my transmission rebuilt this will be the 4th transmission Haha. So this time I'm gona do some things to hopefully make this one last and hold up to wheeling better. I ordered a temp gauge and cooler from summit the cooler was a lil to big I made it fit but had to do some triming. I...
  5. rangerguy1996

whats the best hub

I dint see anything comparing hubs on here. Just waned to know what everyone's runing and what everyone has broken. I was running warn premiums until I grenaded one now i have supper winch and love um.
  6. rangerguy1996

shock lacation?

ok im wondering if i can have both rear shocks go tords the rear. one mounts infront of the axle and one in the rear. so will it hurt anything mounting both in the rear. just asking because i always see both in the front i cant do that do to gas tank. the reason behind this is runing a longer...
  7. rangerguy1996

d44 spindle bearings and seals

i think the seal is sapose to go in the spindle it may end up on the shaft should stay in the spindle thow
  8. rangerguy1996

79 f150 hp dana 44 ?

there are welded wedges and the 3 piece axle tube ones you dont wand one of those anyway they are weaker.
  9. rangerguy1996

96 ranger build

had a skyjacker 6in stage 2 kit untill june got sick of the ttb. got a dana 44 hp cut it down. Front : Dana 44 high pinion Ox locker Cage off-road radius arms Dever springs custom springs Eb track bar Rear: Explorer 8.8 Supper 8.8 kit Ox locker Skyjacker 8in leaf springs Steering: Reid...
  10. rangerguy1996

1996 ranger hp dana44 exp 8.8

1996 ranger hp dana44 exp 8.8 Front. HP 44 out of a f150 cut down ox locker 4.88 gears. Rear. Explorer 8.8 ox locker supper 8.8 kit 4.88 gears. Suspension. Cage off road radius arms 3.5in dever springs for a eb. Cage shock hoops custom cross member Rear skyjacker 8in leafs. Tires. 35 12.50...
  11. rangerguy1996

79 f150 hp dana 44 ?

you can use the f150 coil buckets they will work better anyway. as for the lower coil mounts you will have to move them in on the axle. eather the cs or just make new mounts for the buckets
  12. rangerguy1996

Which diff cover???

ox comes free with locker haha
  13. rangerguy1996

sas build 1996

i just drilled them
  14. rangerguy1996

what axles should i use

that depends on how much work and money you want to put into it. 88s came with a dana28 front and 7.5 rear. you can get a dana 35 and 8.8 out of a newer ranger or go with a sas swap and use a dana 44. the ford 8.8 is a very strong axle the explorer ones have 31 spline axles and i think 95 and...
  15. rangerguy1996

sas build 1996

im gona give it a good test run next weakend so we will see what brakes haha
  16. rangerguy1996

sas build 1996

i have 3 in body lift and the shock mounts are very close to my air box. i may make new ones when i get a bender. i think the supper88 was 550 but alot of places want 800 you have to shop around. it was a easy install and it lets you run 5 on4.5 or 5on 5.5 bolt pattern i needed th 5 on 5.5 to...
  17. rangerguy1996

SAS swap to a 95

yup but you will have to cut it down about 2 inches
  18. rangerguy1996

sas build 1996

here it is done with 35in bfg km2s. i put a explorer rear with a Superior Super88 kit and ox locker.[/IMG]
  19. rangerguy1996

sas build 1996

[/IMG] this is how i made my trany cross member had to also change the exaust for room.
  20. rangerguy1996

sas build 1996

i would not sugest using the cage track bar bracket,coil buckets or the track bar. the only thing that worked well was the arms and shock mounts. but shock mounts will not fit without body lift

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad