• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. patov6

U-joint...??

Hi! I bought a Super Dutyford D60 for my Ranger, it has a flange for a 1330 U-Joint and my driveshaft is with 1310, which u-joint Part No do I need to use my Dana 60 with this driveshaft?? Thanks in advance, Pato
  2. patov6

Another Rockcrawling day!

saturday wheeling!
  3. patov6

Ranger & Chero , Sunday wheeling

Sunday wheeling with my partner.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU5iou4a534 Bye! Pato
  4. patov6

4.0 OHV to AOD

Hi guys, anyone knows if somebody matched an AOD behind a 4.0L (1997)? if it yes, who made the adapter? or where can I find one? Thanks in advance, Pato
  5. patov6

My new (new??) Tow Rig...comments & info please..

Hi Friends, I recently bought a future tow rig, is a FORD F-250 V8-351W 1985. Its in good interior and engine condition, and needs urgently a paint job. I have a lot of questions because its the first time for me to have a tow truck. First, anybody has the specs (hp & torque) of this 351? It...
  6. patov6

AOD TV Cable...where?

Friends, where can I get a AOD TV Cable? according the guy who is preparing my AOD, the one that come with the mustang 3.8 fits..any help? Pato
  7. patov6

crankshaft bolt pattern 4.0=3.0? RANGER.

Is the crankshaft bolt pattern of the 4.0 equal to the 3.0? Thanks in advance, Pato
  8. patov6

What do you think about this combo?

I`m thinking in a AOD+Doubler+5.13+38,5" combo...what do you think about? (behind the 4.0, because in Chile we cant swap the engine). What would the street behaviour be? Do you think I could have lack of power? Opinions!!?? Pato
  9. patov6

Rockcrawling day

Some pics from the weekend. Spot at north of Chile called "La Cebada" with some friends:
  10. patov6

Flexible coils?

I need more flexible coils for front. I have now 5.5" JD progressive coils, but they limit the uptravel...I need to MAINTAIN the height, and have more flexibility....which coils I must choose? Thanks again,
  11. patov6

(CCG Doubler) D20 + BW1354 -> Build thread

Hello friends, I´am Victor Silva (Vicho), builder of the PatoV6`s BW/D20 doubler. This idea was born to address Pato`s concern to achieve a higher Crawl Ratio in his Ranger, but with the idea of changing as little as possible in the rest of the truck (didn’t happen like that…). So, looking into...
  12. patov6

Question: 39,5 TSL....do I need a special steering setup?

Hi guys, I´m looking for 39,5 x 15 TSL....do I need a special steering setup? Do you think the stock setup is capable to move those shoes:)? Or do I need to modify something? maybe replace the stock pump for an AGR...o something similar? Thanks in advance, Pato (*) Sassed D44 CrMo 97 Ranger.
  13. patov6

Wheeling pics - 29-12-07

Hi friends, wheeling pics from last saturday!
  14. patov6

Manual to Auto...what tranny?

Well, I´m little bored about manual transmission, and I feel that auto are better for rocks and hill cracks. I have de M5OD-R1 4x4 on a 4.0 97 ranger, and want to swap it. But, I want something close to bolt on. Are the explorer trannies an alternative? maybe with a tranpack kit or something? or...
  15. patov6

M5OD-R1 / Clutch Issues - questions

Hi friends, I have some issues in the clutch-tranny set that I want to share with you, in order to understand the problem right. Clutch: The pedal is heavier now than before, and I don´t want to have knee problems in the near future...Must I change the whole clutch kit or some specific part of...
  16. patov6

Dana 44 and 30 R&P

Guys, are D44 and D30 R&P interchangeable? I mean, can I put a 5.13 R&P of a Dana 44 into a Jeep D30? (TJ 1998)? Thanks Pato
  17. patov6

8.8 Real resistance Difference 28 vs 31 splines

Well, I would like to know the real resistance difference between the F88 with 28 and 31 splines. I have now a 28 splines and running 36" with no issues (5.13, C-Clip eliminator, No Slip), and a friend of mine want to buy it, but he has the alternative of buy a 31 splines but no so complete...
  18. patov6

Ford 8.8....decipher the code, thanks!

Please, a friend is looking for a Ford 8.8. Do you know what does this code means?: S622D 3 27 88 2k23 Best regards, Pato
  19. patov6

PatoV6´s Ranger - July 07 TOTM UPDATE !!

UPDATE: New bumpers, rocksliders, winch reallocation, etc....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad