• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xlranger

Members By Location

I agree with svtcards and really post the shit out of it. It's a great way to build your local ranger community oil city PA
  2. xlranger

86 ranger short bed freeeee

its been cut and has some rot would be best for an off road rig s3t up located in oil city pa going to scrap in a month
  3. xlranger

1986 ranger xl 2.8 part out oil city PA

Good luck with your search most of them are used and abused unless it's a barn find low mileage. I hear the reproduction have fitment options but sane here I'll have to bite the bullet on one to
  4. xlranger

1986 ranger xl 2.8 part out oil city PA

I do it's in rough shape though faded a cracked
  5. xlranger

Bed liners free

1 from an 86 ranger long bed reg cab. And one from a 94 ext cab long bed with rail caps. Going to dumpster tomorrow pick up only. Oil city PA
  6. xlranger

For Sale 85 4x4 front axle

Townville is 20 min north. What did ya buy?
  7. xlranger

Yes it is From edinboro ?
  8. xlranger

Never received title

I need the whole thing haha it's in amazing condition I don't thing I should have an issue with him. Will they issue a certificate or a title and will it be a salvage title or reconstructed
  9. xlranger

Never received title

Update...... I was lucky to be able to get ahold of the title holder however he is not the guy that sold me the truck he sold it to the guy I bought it from and that guy never had it put in his name so I asked if he would send for a lost and transfer to me but he is leery which I totally get but...
  10. xlranger

Oh yea sorry. Located oil city Pennsylvania I'll get the ratio tonight thanks guys
  11. xlranger

Complete minus manual hubs tires and ps pump in pic will need new shocks and springs $50 no shipping
  12. xlranger

Never received title

That's the way it's kind of looking
  13. xlranger

Never received title

I do own a business and as a business owner I can request title info on an abandon vehicle but if somehow they realize I lied its possible jail time and I'm klosterphobic or how ever it's spelled and I wouldn't do good in a jail cell hence the big hassle of being an honest citizen lol. I have a...
  14. xlranger

Never received title

I researched this and It could go 2 ways I either need a bill of sale which I don't have after 6 yrs or would have to have the vehicle taken there for them to visibly see it but that can't happen due to the 100s of pieces haha. I'm really hoping it not being registered since 13 the state boot it...
  15. xlranger

Never received title

What was your situation and company/ process to get one
  16. xlranger

Never received title

I bought a Japanese mini truck from over seas they don't come with titles but the guy told me to do one of these to obtain one basically they do a background check on the vin and idk what else but the take a gamble on a 475 title was a little nerve racking for me so I never did it maybe you can...
  17. xlranger

Never received title

I have heard of this being done before and looked into it but I can't seem to find anyone around me to do it without some documentation
  18. xlranger

Never received title

From what I've gathered so far I would say your right. And yes he did I wish I had known better then
  19. xlranger

Never received title

Ok I'm hoping I can get some help on were to go with this bc the dmv never answers. I have a 86 ranger reg cab good clean title truck is heavily modified axles motor ect however the body is roached bad I was younger and didn't really know how hard it was to obtain a title without a bill of sale...
  20. xlranger

Wanted 1st Gen Stone Guard behind bumper

I do have one it has a slight bend on one end fixable I also do happen to have a heater box I have 2 still on parts trucks but I need to use one for my build not sure how urgent you need it but I'm pretty busy and havent have time to pull them yet and may not for a bit but I work in indiana...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad