• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Beatin' it up in MA!!

So I figured it was time to do this, as I'd been lurking for a few years, and finally joined this site this year, after purchasing my 3rd Ranger.. I live in MA, and love cars/trucks!!! I used to be a suspension/steering tech, as well as a chassis-electrical and engine overhaul.. I never got...
  2. Anyone use Corroseal??

Let me preface this by: I know most products that claim to do something, usually don't work up to their hype, however..... I've been piecing together my truck, and I have a few pieces of heavy metal (axle housings, suspension parts, etc...), that I wanted to see if I could clean up with...
  3. Vibration at highway speeds, worse on decel...

As the title says, I've had this whirring, howling, vibration when I hit highway speeds, >50mph.. I've had the truck at 3 different techs; 2 of them felt the vibration, but neither of the 2 had any ideas of what it might be. They checked rear driveshaft u-joints, wheel/tire balance, alignment...
  4. Looking for a good drivetrain shop in MA/RI area..

Hey Guys! Kinda new here, but not new to Rangers. On my third, and this time around, I'm getting to build and modify the truck how I want, so naturally, I've been looking for some recommendations on drivetrain shops. I do the majority of work on my truck, however transmissions and axles are...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad