• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3L makes weird sound after replacing timing belt?

I have a 1994 first ranger 2.3L. I replaced the timing belt (and tensioner) after it snapped and left me stranded on the side of the road. After I got it towed home, I replaced the timing belt and now it makes a weird clicking noise. It fires right up when I started it.. The timing belt cover...
  2. Help! Tensioner pulley blew up, power steering fluid everywhere

Got half way to work and I heard a weird noise and lost my power steering. Limped it to work and found the power steering fluid everywhere and tensioner pulley blew up into pieces. Why did my power steering fluid go everywhere if my tensioner blew up? Now stuck at work, nightmare begins lol
  3. 94 Ranger clutch click noise

I have been reading posts all over the net but none I have come across give me a clear answer. When I push in the clutch to take it out of gear, the clutch makes a clicking noise half way down. Also it does not take it out of gear till near the bottom and is somewhat hard to push down. Is...
  4. what part is this?

The part in question is the one with the orange hose going to it and is mountedf to the firewall. There is a small metal tube connecting to a larger tube but is broken off like the one in the picture. (Black tube)
  5. Engine knock or tick, help diagnose

I just bought a 94 Ranger 3.2L manual. After lots of searching on here, google, and probing with a screw driver, I can't seem to track down the noise. The tick or knock only happens when the engine fully warms up and is intermittent. If I speed the engine up, the noise goes away. I don't think...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad