• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bilstein shocks with a chevy 63 lift

I cant find or track down the right shock i want to run bilsteins but was told to run em for a 6" lift. all i can find is 4 and 5 inch lifts. could someone point me in the right direction? Provide a product number even. Thanks!
  2. 88 Fuel tank fit in a 94?

I have a hole in my 94 extended cab tank and can't find a replacement tank, I can find 88 ranger metal tanks. So my question is will an 88 tank fit in a 94?? I didn't know where to put this, and can't find info on it.
  3. 1994 e brake problems

1. These e brakes are not adjustable correct? 2. They engage a lil bit but no where near enough. 3. The cable itself hangs way down when not engaged. Do I just need a new cable or what? The part in the brake drums seem to be working just fine btw. Idk sorry if this seems like a dumb question...
  4. Clutch Problem

I just put in a new clutch hose and i have bled the system to the point where its not pushing out air anymore however the clutch is still poor compared to what it was before i replaced the line. Any ideas? is there somewhere else to adjust the clutch by chance? Sorry i didnt know whether to...
  5. Bore out cylinders?

So i just tore into my engine, removed the heads thinking the reason for my running problems were a cracked head or bad valves. Looking like they are not the issue but instead maybe piston rings are bad. What i am wondering since i have this torn apart and will be pulling the block out of the...
  6. Hello From Oregon

Hello My name is Lucas. Just picked myself up a 1994 4x4 extended cab ranger about a month ago. Love fords and rangers especially! I have already replaced the tranny, front third member, axle and u joints in the front end, eliminated the c clip, and am currently taking my heads off to either...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad