• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. P93suafilo

My 94 Sport SAS

After a year of collecting parts, I think I am finally ready to start a build thread. Nothing really different than what’s been done in the past except that it’s mine and I am not reading about someone else’s. Any advice is welcome as this is my first SAS build. The plan is to be done by Easter...
  2. P93suafilo

Detroit "soft" Locker Help

77 F150 Dana 44 30 spline Detroit "soft locker?" going with 5.13s I have a cracked thrust block and when I called Eaton they said I can just take it and another washer out on each side and I should be good to go. My issue is I am just not super familiar with the engineering and internals of...
  3. P93suafilo

2013 F150 No Start

Alright ford tech friends I could use some help! My key fob stopped working and now my truck won’t start. My door access panel still works. It is feels like a no start because of a security issue but idk why it would do that. I have tried to lock and unlock, swap in a good battery in fob but...
  4. P93suafilo

Axle Help!

Okay so I currently stacking parts and getting ready to FW Radius arm SAS my 94 Explorer Sport. I have a 78 cast wedge hp44 and all the fixins ready to put in it. But just came across a 77 welded wedge hp44. Should I buy the 77 and sell the 78? or should I just say it's not worth the extra work...
  5. P93suafilo

2013 Eco Boost F-150 Fuel Mileage Drop

When I first bought my truck in the early summer I was getting about 16.3 mpg then I changed out some bad O2 sensors and my mileage jumped to 16.7 mpg. I thought great the more standard maintenance I do the higher I will get, being I don't have a lead foot. Last month I decided to do some more...
  6. P93suafilo

Need some Ring and Pinion brand Advice!

I have been collecting parts for a SAS the last year. My original plan was to SAS my EX this spring and wheel all summer but with some family stuff prior to COVID-19 my wife and I decided to hold off until we can purchase another vehicle, hopefully soon. But in the mean time I want to get...
  7. P93suafilo

No Start Weirdness

Alright RBV and 4.0 Wizards I got some weirdness I could use your help with. I have a 94 Explorer Sport w/ a 4.0 in it. The other day I had a no start issue, this hasn't happen since I have owned it (2 months). I had crank, I had spark, and from what I could tell my fuel pump was running. It...
  8. P93suafilo

James Duff SAS

So I am currently collecting parts to do a 44/9 SAS on my 94 sport. The goal is to build a low COG stable streetable crawler. The plan is to use the James Duff(JD) Radius arms on the front w/ the full width 44 (79 F150). The axle I have is the cast style knuckle w/ cast wedges and I am unable...
  9. P93suafilo

Gear Ratio Calculator

Hey I was listening to this podcast the other day and they mentioned a website called http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html If you wanted to play around with different gear and tire size options.
  10. P93suafilo

How much is a Doubler Worth???

So I am selling my B2 :cry: (building something else). But one of the guys interested in it is not interested in the doubler. It is a BW1350 to BW1350 and I am just curious what the general RBV crew value it at or what would you pay/trade for a doubler. Any input is welcome
  11. P93suafilo

Skyjacker 6in leaf spring

So I am ditching the 4in blocks my bronco has because of the bad axle wrap. And I am considering going to 6in skyjacker soft rides. Has anyone have any experience with these springs? Just trying to see what to expect.
  12. P93suafilo

Brakes

Alright here's what I got going on. I lost my brakes well my pedal goes to the floor. So I started at the brakes and replaced the calipers and wheel cylinders(they needed it bad) and bled my brakes good. But still my pedal goes to the floor. So from there I decided to toss a new master cylinder...
  13. P93suafilo

Pedal to the floor...in a bad way

Alright so I've had a problem with my brakes not working properly so I started to go through and see if I can find the problem. First thing I did was pull the from and calipers were worn/cracked so I replaced those and bled the brakes really well and went for a drive and it seemed worse. Any...
  14. P93suafilo

tranny or transfercase?

Well I am in some very uncharted water and would really appreciate some help. I have a problem that I have run into with the good ole tan 89. I posted this to my build thread but thought I might get more people seeing this here. Please forgive me if I use improper terms and if I do not...
  15. P93suafilo

the tan 89 b2 questions

So I'm in a jy right now and just want to make sure I'm grabbing what I need... so do so a disk brake swap on a 93 8.8 explorer drum axle what parts do I have to pull for it... also I have holes drilled for a roof rack I believe they were stock, does any explorer roof rails mount straight up?
  16. P93suafilo

The Tan 89

Well i am proud to say that i am now a owner of a b2. I got it on a good deal :headbang: but now comes the fun of figuring out the good and the bad. Here is what i know so far. Good: 6 in lift with extended radius arms 35in tires in alright condition dana 35 and 8.8 (drum brake) 93 explorer 4.0...
  17. P93suafilo

broken cb radio roof mount

Well my wife drove my truck drove under a tree and ripped my roof mount out of the hole and bent the hole that the antenna mounts in, i believe it is a 3/4in. So as for setting it back in the same spot idk if i can unless i mount a plate and do it that way. I was just seeing if anyone else has...
  18. P93suafilo

What Coil Springs did you Use?

I am having a heck of a time trying to find coil spring with a rate of 300 ppi and 20-21 in unsprung length (4x4junkie helped me do the math for a 5/6in lift). I have a 97 xlt and piecing together a lift. I am asking if anyone else has done this what coils did they use or solutions to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad